Mobile Application Development Company in UK
With the advancement in technology, mobile phones now have almost an equal amount of utility as a computer. It’s no wonder then, people prefer to spend most of their time on mobile phones rather than their Computer screens. Thus, the number of companies launching apps have increased considerably.
Now, it’s not the question of “Why” but “How” an app should be developed. As the people are busy on their mobile screens, there is no better way to connect to your consumer. So how does Codifier comes into life? Read on to find out more.
There are different types of mobile apps catering to different philosophies of developers
- There are mainly two categories of apps when we speak of Codifier: Native and Hybrid.
- Native apps are the apps which are dedicated and build for a single platform. If you are targeting your consumers to be Android users, the native app would be specifically for the Android platform thus, giving you a superior user experience and a better look and feel. The downside? If you wish to target the iPhone audience, the work will have to start from scratch.
- Hybrid Apps are the ones that are available for installation and running on any platforms, irrespective of iOS or Android. The advantage is the reach your business can get by launching apps on all the platforms possible, thus engaging more users. The downside? The user experience is compromised and the performance too drops. Thus it’s only logical as more and more companies are taking the native route for their apps
How does the app development work for a Codifier start off?
- Firstly, the idea is conceived of what an app should be like. What are the features that need to be offered, a gap that you see in the market and that only your product can fill.
- Second comes the strategy. How do you plan to develop the app? Do you start with a hybrid app and then develop native apps once the word of your product has caught on? Or do you go for native apps from the start? Doing things the right way?
- Then comes the design, how do you keep the design. Do you choose the path of Amazon? Constantly keeping the same look and feel thereby getting the users addicted to the familiarity or do you believe in reinventing thereby piquing the curiosity of consumers from time to time thereby giving them new reasons of coming back
- Development and deployment along with post launch phases deal with the platform you intend to develop, i.e., the programming language of your choice. This varies on the type of app you intend to develop. And the launch and maintenance of app plays a big role in firstly, getting the right attention, and secondly, keeping the consumers trusting your app anytime they want to some back
Thus, with the above points in mind, one can choose the right app to get a headstart in their business and witness tremendous growth.