Starting the journey of a startup business is an intimidating task and unfortunately, ninety percent of startups fail. If you also have the perfect business idea, which you believe no one has thought of it before. Or, if someone has, he or she doesn’t have your vision, skills or passion. And you are convinced this new business is the key to your successful future. Now what? The best way to improve your odds of success is to move slowly and carefully in starting a business. Do so, and you can join the list of businesses that succeed in their first two years.
We’ve learned a lot from our company- Codifier, which was founded in 2014. Our leading one stop internet strategy consulting company has offices in U.S, Singapore and India, with more on the way.
If you have startup idea and want to succeed and survive, keep these five tips in mind:
1. Start with a detailed-solid marketing plan: Create an in-depth business plan, keeping in mind all the possibilities, risks, uncertainties and your objective, milestones and available/required resources.
2. Socializing: Professional networking will take you places. There are wealth of events, sessions and network groups that exists to help budding entrepreneurs. Take advantage of these opportunities to connect with the right people at the right time for the right purpose.
3. Manage your finances wisely: Every part of your operation needs to have its own budget and you have to make sure you’re avoiding all unnecessary expenses. You also need to know what your startup needs to meet its budget while reaching key milestones.
4. Mentor Helps: There is nothing bad in seeking help from other people who have started small ventures and become successful. You must be alert to explore varied possibilities, willing to learn and unlearn, be inquisitive and keep yourself updated.
5. Good Team of professionals: You cannot run any business unless you have the right employees in place. For being a successful entrepreneur you must have a winning team at hand. Also, be open to restructuring and realignments to keep pace with changing business needs and market standards. Hiring employees on permanent role would be really difficult at the stating, go for outsourcing. Hire third party for your entire employee requirement and strengthening your team. Codifier Technologies can be a good option for you. They provide talented developers for hire on a long-term basis as a dedicated resource. These dedicated resources will work out off their offshore low cost environments and provide clients with round the clock support, performing and functioning as a virtual extension of their client’s in-house technical team.
Hope you have found the tips interesting and useful for your startup. For more ideas and blogs please visit https://www.codifier.co/blog/